But thanks the iPhone I've still been taking pictures.
Max is busy, growing, and getting over a nasty cold.
There's a little catch up for you.
This will be the last Shutterfly album I use on the blog.
These pictures need some comments.
1. We go to Starbucks a lot. A lot. Big thanks to my students who know how much I love Starbucks and have showered me with gift cards this year.
2. I bought two old school desks on craigslist. They are being cleaned up and spray painted to be used as end tables in our room.
3. I made Max's valentines. I totally copied them from Mer Meg and I love them.
4. We are in the process of fixing up our bedroom and my handy man husband trimmed out our windows. It makes me want to add trim to every single window in the house. Now.
5. Max loves to clean. He puts our shoes away, puts his dishes in the sink, and "vacuums" up his crumbs with his popcorn popper toy. I even caught him replacing fallen merchandise at Lowes. The other day I picked him up at daycare and the two girls we on the couch watching TV and Max was feverishly vacuuming. Love that guy.
6. Nick participated in his first duathlon. He ran a 3.1 miles, biked 15, and then ran another 3.1 miles. Crazy. I know. I'm so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment