Max has outgrown the" infant seat" and he's moved on to the "convertible". Who names these things?
| The switch was a bit rough at first but I think he is adjusting quite nicely. What do you think? |
| Here he is with his blanket. We do not leave the house without this thing. It's magic. |
3 comments:
We really need to make the switch too. I'm dragging my feet a bit...not sure why. Love your new header and you have really turned me on to Whatever:)
I was so intimidated by the all the different choices. It's so hard to tell what you buying online so we went to Babies R US to see some in person. The lady there was really helpful and convinced us that the entry model Britax was just fine. And 'Whatever' is great, isn't it? I love her honesty.
We have the Britax for both boys and love it. Noah is 4 and still fits in it comfortably.
Post a Comment