February 1, 2011

Fast Food

Tonight was one of those nights. I was pooped after a morning field trip to Seattle, Nick had to run errands after work and I needed to make a pot of chili for tomorrow's book club meeting.
So Max was forced to eat fast food.



Rice & Lentil Dinner and Apples & Blueberries. Yum.
 
Who doesn't need a little Ascorbic Acid in their diet?



At first it didn't look so good...


But then he polished off both servings.

It was finger licking good.
 
Then Max hopped in the bath.

While I worked on the chili.

Max wanted to wear his cowboy PJ's in honor of the chili. The kid loves a good theme party. (Adams family-recognize that smile?)
 
Once Max was nestled all snug in his bed it was dinner time.  Yes those are Frito's in the bottom of the bowl. I would normally find a recipe that included Frito chips to be tacky but this is delicious. Don't worry Dad, I have never cooked with a can of 'cream of anything'. That's where I draw the line.

   

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Max cracks me up with those fingers!
I have a chili recipe that calls for Fritos too. Delish.
Oh I also have a recipe that calls for cream of something. Mike won't eat it but I love it. Yum!

MrsStadnik said...

I am seriously excited about that chili tomorrow!! Oh and a little adult beverages with it...yummy
Max is so funny and darling!

Kelly said...

Funny, I made chili last night too!