Last weekend I was in Sonoma for my sister's bachelorette party. While I was drinking more wine than I thought humanly possible, here is what the dudes were up to.
|
On Friday, Max couldn't wait to get home from Neanie's to start doing guy things.
 |
| He ate way too many graham crackers. |
|
 |
| And nothing washes down those crackers like yogurt. Mmmmm... |
 |
| On Saturday, the boys ventured up to Seattle to hang out with Nick's college buddy, Kevin. |
 |
| Poor kid got tuckered out. |
 |
On Sunday, Max finally got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They were in Mexico for a week. Here he is trying split pea soup for the first time. Not too bad.
Max was happy to have me home but he's already wondering when the next dude weekend is going to be.
And Miss Ruby made me promise to take her with me next time. |
2 comments:
Gotta love some good guy time! Hope you had fun drinking wine with the ladies! Talk to you soon!
I love the dude weekend, but I want to see girls weekend!
Post a Comment