March 14, 2011

How Was Your Day?

Max could hardly wait to get to Neanie's today to show off his new skill. Let's check in and see how the day went.


 
So Max, how was your day?
 
 
It was pretty good. I was a little shy about crawling in the morning but after my nap I was ready to go. I even made it to the playroom on my own.






Are you adjusting to the time change OK? 

Yea, I'm a little snoozie.




Where did you get those crazy eyebrows?


Uncle Chris.


Would you stop taking my picture, Mom?

2 comments:

MrsStadnik said...

LOL LOL...love reading your blog!

Sarah said...

Max- I'm having a hard time with the time change too. Congrats on the new milestone! I have been making Colin watch your video for tips, then I put him on the tredmill with a Mum Mum hanging in fron of him.