Hi Katie...Hope I am doing this right. You are so good at this. Much love. Shay
Totally tried to make a comment the other day but it kicked me out... Did Max like the watermelon? I have to serve it with every meal and just hope he accidentally sticks something else in his mouth:)
He's not that into it. I can't get him to eat much. He likes yogurt, cheese, and crackers.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Katie...Hope I am doing this right. You are so good at this. Much love. Shay
Totally tried to make a comment the other day but it kicked me out...
Did Max like the watermelon? I have to serve it with every meal and just hope he accidentally sticks something else in his mouth:)
He's not that into it. I can't get him to eat much. He likes yogurt, cheese, and crackers.
Post a Comment