Tonight I had the opportunity to be a student.
That's pretty nice for a teacher.
Justine Shelton, who takes our family pictures, was holding a beginner DSLR class.
So I drove my tired self up to Bothell to learn how to shoot outside of auto.
I took copious notes.
We got to work with live subjects and since all of the participants were moms Justine brought her daughter Isa. She's a pro when it comes to having her photo taken.
She's so stinkin' cute.
I can't wait until Max is two.
Two year olds are funny.
Georgia was also on hand to have a few pictures taken.
Her parents call her Gigi. Love that.
And here is our fearless teacher, Justine.
I'm pretty much ready to start my own business now.
Psyche!
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a fancy camera - what kind? Your pictures turned out great! Already on your way to being the new Sarah Welch...
Thanks! Sarah's pictures are great, huh? I have a Nikon D3000
Nice work. Thanks for the compliments ladies but I think you have already surpassed my skillz.
Post a Comment