I was so happy to come home and find this on my dining room table.
I ordered it myself.
I've been eyeing it for a long time and finally bit the bullet when she was having a special.
I bought. A mom necklace.
Next thing you know I'll have those family stickers on my mini-van.
Doesn't it look cute with my teacher cardigan?
I think I'm going to order a longer chain.
I had thought about getting a Max tattoo but that scared me.
So, I bought a necklace.
(Kelly, is this killing you?)
Sam wants to know when the charm with his name is coming.
On another note, Max has decided that it's time he starts pulling his weight around the house.
For the past three nights his self-appointed chore has been putting the dog pulls on a dining room chair.
He's pretty good at it.
It's pretty cute.
The whole time I keep asking myself, "who lets their kid play with ceramic bowls?"
I'm no good at saying "no".

3 comments:
Yes. It is. You know me so well.
Oh now I want a mom necklace!
I can't say no either:)
http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/
That's where I ordered mine. Happy back to school day!
Post a Comment