Another restful weekend goes down in the books.
![]() |
| Smoothies for breakfast. |
| Cleaned out my purse. What? Don't tell me you don't keep a glue stick in your purse "just in case?" |
| Cleaned out my wallet. |
| Did a little drawing 101. We're working on lines. Shading is next. |
| More dog door training. Someone is getting really good. |
| A little game of matching. I say "hello?" you point to the phone. |
| And then put your hand up to your ear. Too cute, Max. |
| Coffee??? |
| Not for you, little boy. |
| That's Momma's. I bet we could play a fun game of "spot Ruby" on the blog. She's always sneaking into the shots. Probably because she's permanently velcro-ed to my hip. No joke. |

2 comments:
Funny that you said to play spot Ruby, because I do that often...it's fun! She's so cute! And so is Max! And so are you! Oh and Nick too. Miss you!
G$ ALWAYS wants to drink out of my 'bucks cup. Always. I want a dog door so that my pups can go in and out on their own and for the good photo op for the baby. This week we are working on not letting day light savings time ruin my world. Maybe next week we'll work on lines?
Post a Comment