The Good
Our Thanksgiving dinner was delish.
I can't remember it ever tasting so good.
Nice work, Dad.
Picky McPicky doesn't know what he's missing.
He did enjoy the bacon that was baked atop the turkey.
Yup. I said bacon on the turkey.
The Bad
After dinner Max was playing with this teeny tiny glass bowl.
He then dropped the bowl on the counter top.
The bowl then shattered into a million little pieces.
All over the leftovers.
The Ugly
After dinner we made our annual trip to the bowling alley for beer, laughs and a break in between dinner and dessert.
They had a photo booth and we thought it would be fun to get a family photo.
So we crammed into the booth, inserted our non-refundable $5 bill, and then I said, "Wait. What? $5? What's up with that?"
What's up is that we had just paid upfront for a family photo MEDALLION. Yup. Our happy faces etched onto a metal necklace. Sick.
This takes my mom necklace to a whole new level.
_______________________________________________
On Friday we head over the mountain and through the woods to see Nana, Poppa, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lani, and cousins Livi and Aly.
What a treat.
The girls and I watched The Monster at the End of This Book a million times.
And Max fell hard for a boot lamp.
To wrap up the weekend we headed to the mall to meet see the big guy.
Max was not thrilled.
(not sure why its sideways)
Hands down a fabulous weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment