March 25, 2012

Hanging at the Library

Nick has been taking a class this weekend so Max and I have been on our own. 
Yesterday morning we ran errands. We swung by the grocery store for some essentials (Pirates Booty, cheese, pudding, salad dressing, a lunchbox for Max and a book for my niece or nephew) and then went to the library. 
Max is a toddler now and I've been second guessing every parental decision we make. Should we do time out? What does he understand? Is he eating enough? And on and on. 
So I wanted to checkout a copy of "Happiest Toddler on the Block". 
We'll see what I learn. 

I had planned to run in and out but they were just starting a family story time. I expected to chase Max around the library but the little tyke surprised me. 
He sat through the WHOLE thing. 
He was so darn cute! 
Here is video of him during the closing story, "Dinosaur Stomp."

 

I am now the 'library story time' kind of mom.

1 comment:

* Chrissy * said...

And which library could we find you at?