April 26, 2011

Couch Wars

Max is slowly beginning to cruise along the couch.
Especially when he's after a remote of some kind.
On the subject of couches, if you are ever in need of a recommendation for what couch NOT to buy, let me know.
We own it.
It looks decent if you never sit on it which might work for some people.
Just not these people.  
I would love to get rid of this couch.
 
I might hate the couch but these two hound dogs love it.
It's the perfect place to catch some rays, bark at the mail man and harass neighbors out for a stroll.
All of which wake a sleeping baby.
Maybe the dogs will come with the couch....

A little more Maxwell for all the lovers out there.
Maybe Auntie Courtney was right. A ginger, he might be.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't think the couch is bad looking but the fact that there is that large space between the couch and the floor gets me all hot and sweaty. It looks like one could loose a lot under that couch:)