I know, it's been awhile since we updated the Blog. Max has been pretty sick which required our full attention for the past few days. I also haven't been able to get a picture of him where he wasn't crying or didn't have a giant river of snot running down his nose. Here he is milking his illness for all it's worth.
Sweet boy. Nothing makes a mama feel more needed that letting her sick baby sleep for hours and days on her lap. I highly recommend the Kindle for these precious moments with your babes. Easy on the wrist, quick to download new books, and you can work it with one hand. I read Room and I'm working on The Hunger Games. Both excellent reads.
Now that Max is on the mend his appetite is slowly coming back. Today he would only eat yogurt and these crappy Fiddlesticks.
It did take some time for Max to warm up to these fruit & veggie sticks.
He finally decided that they were delightful.
So delightful that our dog, Sam, should try some too.
Nick said that was a bad idea and Ruby and Sam got scolded with the pasta spoon. They should know better.
| Ah, Fiddlesticks! |
1 comment:
Fiddlesticks! Sorry he was so sick!!! We are currently knee deep into colds over here. Lets get together once everyone is 100%!
Post a Comment