Today we went outside to enjoy the sun and get some fresh air.
![]() |
| Max had his first encounter with grass. |
![]() |
| Not so cool. |
![]() |
| So we brought out the Italians for some entertainment. |
![]() |
| Miss Ruby likes to push the limit by disappearing behind the neighbor's houses for awhile. |
![]() |
| Where does Ruby think she's going? She's so going to get busted. |
![]() |
| After a few minutes of yelling "treat!" and "hungry?" up and down the street, Ruby finally came home. What a day. |






6 comments:
Great pic Girlfriend!
Love these pictures! Have you been using Picnik or Photoshop for editing?
Thanks girls!!
Sarah, I've been using Picnik. Photoshop has been so hard for me to figure out. How do you get the color square next to your pictures?
OK when you are in the collage part you just minimize the spacing to 0, it's the option on the left under all the collages. Then you pick the color and save. You can then go to create to write on it:)
I want to peek at your Photoshop one of these days!
I love your photos! How do you edit them to give them such cool color?
Thanks, Lis. I've been using Picnik. It's a free online photo editing site. It's super easy to use. Check it out!
Post a Comment