Currently, Max's favorite toys are balls.
It's also his favorite only word.
Isn't it just perfect that the first Birthday party he ever attended was soccer themed?
He loved watching all the big kids run.
And he was kind enough to give the pink ball back to the girls.
He got a really cool whistle that happens to be just what we needed to complete his Halloween costume.
I'll let the suspense build on that one.
Its taken a few tries but he's REALLY gotten that whistle thing down.
Max would have been completely happy just kicking a few balls around but little did we know that the party got even cooler during the second half.
Max got to experience his first pony ride.
Which was awesome because I'm pretty sure you can't buy these things anymore.
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the ball pit.
I also didn't get any pictures of the other kids to prove that we were actually at a party.
I think my new photography goal will be to take pictures that don't just include Max.
I could be faking all of this, you know.
But I'm not.
Hey Max, remember when we took you to that Seahawks game and we ate hotdogs?
That was so fun.
To check out some more pictures of the party, check out Chrissy's blog.

2 comments:
So glad you guys had a good time. and I'm happy he loves balls since that was his gift for celebrating with us! Also your pictures are so cute. Mine turned out terrible - I blamed the lighting until I saw yours. What setting? Lens? Flash used? Details! :)
The lighting was awful. I ended up shooting in auto. I edit all of my photos before posting. I usually just fix the white balance and exposure.
Post a Comment