October 31, 2011

Ready! Break!

Happy Halloween!
We had an excellent night filled with tricks, treats, and fitness.

Max was dressed as a coach from the 70's.
He took his get-up very seriously and insisted that we stop by the gym on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's.

And he kept spouting off inspirational quotes throughout the night.


Before we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house we swung by Proctor for their trick-or-treat festivities.

Whoa, it was packed.
Max was definitely the only 70's coach.
Be sure to swing by Metro Market and vote for Max for best costume.
I believe he is number 101.
I took the day off today.
Our school has a strict "no costume" policy and it appears that fate wanted me in my Sloth from The Goonies costume first thing this morning.
 

Let's hope tonight's dose of Bendryl reduces the swelling in my eye.
It kind of reminds me of the time when I was in third grade and had a swollen lip from some dental work and some kid said that I looked like the Phantom of the Opera.
I kind of did.
Happy Halloween! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a great costume! He has the #1 costume in my book. What happened to your eye????

* Chrissy * said...

Cute baby Max! The whistle added that something extra :)