Tonight we went to our first Octoberbetz held by our friends, the Betz family.
There was a keg, authentic German grub, and kids everywhere.
In Max's mind there were only two things that really mattered: the cat and the slide.
 |
| Here is Max trying to convince the cat that he is a nice boy. |
 |
| Here is the cat hiding in the garden. |
 |
| Here is the first of many rides down the slide. |
 |
| Here is Max coming up with a pretty good case for a big toy of his own. |
 |
| Captain's wheel is a must. |
 |
| Max the Fearless coming up with another way to slide. |
 |
| Weeeee!!!! |
 |
Uncle Chris was there, too.
I bet someones going to sleep well tonight.
|
4 comments:
G$ is obsessed with the iiiiiideee (slide.) Though I would probably freak my freak if he went down on his tummy. You know, because I'm a cool low key mama like that.
He's so handsome.
Great shots. I can't believe I didn't run out to the car and grab my camera bag yesterday. Dumb me. The keg was just too captivating.
Go Dawgs!!
AB...Don't worry. This equally low key momma was holding the back of his head the first few times he went down feet first and his dad was at the other end ready to catch.
Aaron, I'm not happy with the slide pictures. The color is so flat. Not sure what I was shooting in but it did not work and even photoshop couldn't save them. I'd love to talk more photography but hopefully Max won't be in the middle of meltdown mode next time.
Post a Comment