Max and I went up to Seattle with my good friend, Nicole.
We met in our master's program.
We were so meant to be friends.
The main purpose of the trip was to spend my Patagonia gift card.
It was a gift from my brother and it came with instructions.
I was to spend it on a new puffy coat.
I bought a nice Patagonia puffy coat in college but
evidently, puffy coats have come a long way since then.
Here I am sporting the old puffy coat in November of 2007 with my sister, Kelly.
That's a lot of puff.
Here's the coat I picked up today.
LOVE it.
Puffy in all the right places.
Thanks, Chris!
After Patagonia we walked over to Serious Pie for some lunch. Unfortunately there was a 45 minutes wait.
I looked at Max and he said, "no way."
So we walked across the street to Lola.
We shared lamb kabobs and salmon kabobs and each had a bloody mary. I love bloody mary's.
My little Max was such a trooper.
Next, we were off to Ikea.
Crazy, I know.
Max continued to be a trooper.
You can really take that boy just about anywhere.
Thanks for the fun day, Nicole!
You make me laugh.






1 comment:
You look great! Love the puffy coat... great color. I could spend a lot of money in that store!
Post a Comment