Hip, hip hooray for Christmas Vacation.
Quick. Name that song.
Max and I went to Teaching Toys Too today and browsed.
He was drawn to Schleict dinosaurs, a dinosaur push toy and a broom.
I put in a "hail Mary" to Santa Claus for the broom. I think he'll pull through.
I got suckered in to a last minute gift that I will post later. There was a dad in the store buying one and he said it was the coolest. I couldn't stop thinking about it on the drive home. I wanted to have the coolest.
So I called ahead to the TTown teaching toys and put the elves on it. It was wrapped and ready when I arrived. Excellent.
I am blaming the absences of photos from my past two posts on my iPhone. I was blogging on cloud nine from my phone until I started getting nasty publishing error messages. "insufficient data quota" they keep telling me. Anyone else with this issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment