April 19, 2012

iPhone, I think I love you

But I want to know for sure. 
Let's count the reasons. 

1. I take way more pictures with Instagram
2. I've found pod casts which make my commute much more bearable (Adam Carolla, Radio Lab, This American Life, and For Crying Out Loud are my favorites). I like Instacast when it's not crashing. 
3. We Face Time my parents almost every night before Max's bedtime. They live 15 minutes away so we don't get to see them everyday. 
4. I know about every house that comes on the market. Thanks Zillow!
5. I can track the miles I try to run with Nike GPS
6. I've been addicted to Angry Birds,  Bejeweled, Words with Friends, and Draw Something. Each addiction lasts about 3 weeks. Wonder what's next...
7. I've been checking wait times for Disney rides for the past week. Did you know that right now there is a 40 minute wait to ride Space Mountain and the Matterhorn is closed for repairs? I do thanks to Walkee.


I wonder what Nick and Max think of the iphone? 
They aren't lucky enough to have their own, but I share.



They like it a lot. 
Here are Max's favorite apps in no particular order. 

1. Elmo Calls
2. PBS Kids
3. There's a Monster at the End of this Book (1 & 2)
4. Elmo's Monster Maker
5. Balloonimals 
6. Dora's ABC
7. Green Eggs and Ham



It's pretty crazy how this little dude has learned to work this glorious piece of technology. I did overhear an older lady at Starbucks telling a young girl that anyone could work an iPhone. 
Evidently that is true. 


No Max, you cannot get your own iPhone for your 2nd birthday. 

2 comments:

* Chrissy * said...

I want an iPhone. I think I'm the only one that doesn't have one. Justin has one so I borrow his from time to time. I had an iPad until Ryan took it. Sometimes he'll share. :) Gotta love Macs and apps.

Julie said...

Oh man, I can't find the monster apps! :( I'm kind of looking forward to when I get a new one and S can just play with this one!