July 5, 2012

Independence Day

I've never been a big fan of the 4th of July. 
But this year made me a believer. 
In the words of my other half, "this was the best 4th of July I've had since I was a kid."

Must of had something to do with this guy. 












We're still recovering from all that fun and junk food. 

Speaking of junk food, did you know that the Golden Coral now serves cotton candy with their chocolate fountain?
Gross. 
Did you also know that IHOP puts pancake batter in their omelets?
Super gross. 
I've seen commercials for both of these culinary crimes tonight.
Evidently the typical Sci-Fi channel watcher has bad taste in restaurants.

In other news, fellow bloggers, do you have Dropbox?
If not, get it now. 
It's changed my blogging life. 


2 comments:

* Chrissy * said...

Isn't Dropbox the same as the Cloud but for either Mac or PC?

Laurie McGhee said...

Love the pics of Max, you,and Nick! Glad you had such a wonderful 4thz,

On the other note, I have been using Dropbox for a couple of years--handy when switching between computers!