June 29, 2012

Hey Friday!

Happy Friday!


Max is playing at Neenie's today and I'm taking a class.
I am so ready for a nice, quiet weekend at home. 

We've I've been working on making a little play kitchen for Max. We had this hand-me-down desk that wasn't serving a purpose anymore. So we shortened the legs and voila, a kitchen for Max.



I wasn't really digging the black cabinetry so I spray painted that baby white.



I also added a fabric skirt and a fabulous red faucet that I snagged at the Habitat for Hummanity Re-store for the bargain price of $6.



I'd like to add an oven of some kind but I haven't come up with an idea yet.
Plus my financer asked if I was done spending money on Max's kitchen. So, we'll see.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.
For sure we'll be spending ours in the kitchen.




1 comment:

* Chrissy * said...

You're so creative. I would never look at a desk and think of the potential for a kid's kitchen. Hope you're having a great break :)