April 24, 2011

Bunnies, Bottles, and Books

First things first.
Highlights of our day?
Homemade mac and cheese and Tom's triple coconut cream pie. The company was good too.

Max is going through a lovely little phase right now where you practically have to hog tie him to change his diaper or get him dressed. So what does a supportive mother and wife do to help?

Get out the camera to document the event, of course.

Here is where Nick politely informed me that he had a headache and would I please make Max a bottle?

With bottle in hand the boys settled in for a little story time. Nick is a big Stephen King fan. Luckily he has read this particular book before because Sam, our dog, chewed off the front cover and the last page of the book. He loves a good ending.

Max, I hope you love to read.

 I'll still love you if you don't.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That first picture cracks me up. Your husband is such a good sport :)