How do you discipline a 1 year old?
Max is starting to get a little adventurous and gets himself into things he shouldn't.
I'm still at the stage where I think everything he does is cute even when I know it's a behavior I should stop.
Here's a good example of one such moment.
![]() |
I was in the living room when I heard the sound of splashing water coming from our bedroom. Normally, I pick him up and remove him from the dog bowl before he really gets his hands wet.
But this time it was too late.
And he was having so much fun.
So I got the camera out instead. |
![]() |
Just a sweet little boy having an adventure.
But then things got a little more dicey. |
![]() |
| This is when "no" did come out of my mouth. |
![]() |
But once again, I was too late.
Nick is playing golf so he missed this event. I am so going to be busted when he finds this blog post. Nick's a good disciplinarian.
And I am so going to regret this when he goes for the water bowl again or anything else I don't want him to get his little paws on.
Oh man, I've got some soul searching to do.
Any advice, mamas?
On another note, here's my current project: |
![]() |
| I've got one more coat of chalkboard paint to do and then I'm going to paint these old school chairs some bright colors. Thank you Meg for the inspiration. I just LOVE her blog. She's so honest, creative, and funny. She makes me want to have 5 kids and name my next dog Waffle. She does a craft with her kids every Thursday. And they aren't those dorky crafts you see on other blogs. They're good crafts. I've even used some with my students. |
![]() |
| I bought this little baby at a church yard sale today. I don't think I've ever bought anything from a yard sale before but it was really fun. If I wasn't so morally opposed to "stuff" I would probably start garage sale-ing more often. Finding exactly what you wanted for $5 is pretty awesome. |
![]() |
Here's the print that came out of the big frame I'm turning into a chalk board. I hate to throw it away so if any of my local readers would like it- it's yours!
Have a great weekend! I'm off to paint while Max naps. |
1 comment:
Bella got into the dog water and food today too! TWICE! I was laughing so hard at this post!
Also, love the chairs...what color???
I will take the print from you!!! Talk soon!
Post a Comment