Growing up I used to daydream about driving a Barbie Power Wheel around my neighborhood. Neighbors would run out and wave and I would be the envy of every kid on the block.
The reality was I never got a Barbie Power Wheel and even if I had the neighbors probably would have stolen it if my brother and his friends didn't break it first.
I can already tell from playing with Max that he shares my same love of all things with wheels.
Sorry to break it to you now Max, but you won't be getting a Power Wheel either.
However, your dad is itching to get you one of these.
Since he's not quite ready for a bike he's stuck with Lionel.
Here he is enjoying the wide open sidewalk this afternoon.
This kid can really move.
| And he dug every second of hitting the big street. |
| He stopped to check out a few weeds. |
| But then got right back up to keep on moving. |
| While we were out cruising around the block, my homeboy was at home making dinner. Yup, he cooks and sews. Jackpot! |
| Another delicious dinner from Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. |
| Even Picky McPicky Eater liked the meatballs. |
| A fed baby is a happy baby. A baby that ate more than just yogurt makes a happy parent. |
No comments:
Post a Comment