January 1, 2012

Cousins

We were on the east side of the mountains for New Years.
What a fun trip.
One of the best parts was watching Max and his cousins, Olivia and Aly, play.


 These two are about seven months apart.
I swear the gap gets smaller and smaller every time we get together.


In a few years Miss Aly will be the babysitter.
She'll be excellent.
She probably could already handle it.


I have been working on "Ring Around the Rosy" all week with Max.
I handed the task over to a five year old and she gets it done in one try.
Max is a little fast on the "all fall down" part.
Who doesn't love that part?


When it was Max's turn to teach he introduced the girls to the telephone.
Looks like we'll be opening a family run call center.

Cousins are the best.
The also make siblings look pretty good, too.

No comments: