I was feeling a little guilty last night as I was looking at every one's snow blog posts.
We didn't make it outside.
I remember sitting inside with Max watching last year's first snow and thinking, "enjoy it now, Katie. Next year you're going to be out in that shit."
So I decided to bundle up the little dude and just brave it.
Growing up we had a dresser full of snow gear so when the white stuff began to fall we were never short of proper snow clothing.
Not now.
Poor Max was that kid in his pajama pants.
It might as well of been sweat pants.
He doesn't have snow shoes either so he's wearing the shoes he got for Christmas that are a size too big.
But, they fit over his footie pajamas.
Luckily he has a solid coat, hat and gloves.
He wasn't really interested in touching the snow.
Just walking.
It makes the coolest crunching sound.

2 comments:
We didn't go in the snow...and I don't feel bad about it :)
we must be made to live in texas where it's 75 in January. G refuses to wear hats. So he'd basically just freeze where it snows. I also didn't take him out last week when it was like 50 and windy. I'm awesome like that.
That is one sweet boy you have!
Post a Comment