January 28, 2012

Good Eats

Our big dude is using silverware.



 Sometimes.


When it comes to toddler dining, the sectioned tray is where it's at.
Big thanks to The A-List for leading us to Mannly Mama who has great ideas for feeding your toddler. Since I'm hading out thank yous, I'd also like to send some over to Instagram and Twitter. Thanks to these fabulous sites I was able to ask Mannly Mama where she got her sweet toddler trays.
Target is where it's at. No surprise.

I'd love some new people to follow on Instagram and Twitter.
Send me your usernames if you'd like. 
I recommend @AngryBobbyFlay. 
It's my favorite.

3 comments:

A.B. said...

I feel famous and kind of want to show Ben.

I was JUST about to ask about the tray! did you buy it online? Where in Target?

NickandKatieAdams said...

The brand is Circo and they are in the housewares department with all the other plastic shit. Love them.

Brandy @mannlymama said...

Thanks for the shout out. Your boy is adorable!!