August 2, 2011

Dear Point Defiance Zoo,

My name is Max and I love to see your animals. My mom always makes sure that we are there when it opens so we can see the snow leopard cubs.
They are cute.

I went to the zoo this weekend with my cousins, Aly and Livi and my Aunt Lani and my Uncle Ryan. We saw sharks. It was dark in there. My mom found a back way into the sharks so she doesn't have to leave her stroller outside. We saw crows on someones stroller.
That's gross.


I snacked on Catz cookies from Trader Joe's because my Dad said the snacks at the zoo are junk and overpriced. Except for the waffle fries.
Those are so good.

We saw a big walrus. He was swimming around and around.
He's as big as a house.

We stretched our legs and I threw a fit because my mom wouldn't let me crawl on the cement. I'm not too worried about it though because lots of kids throw fits at the zoo.

We saw the polar bears play.
That was pretty cool.

We finally checked out "The Scoop on Poop" exhibit.
Guess who scored 100% on Turd Trivia?
Not me.

I like holding hands with my cousin Aly. She's so funny. She was going to ride the camel for a second.
She's so cool. 

I like coming to the zoo but I get tired there. And my parents take too many pictures of me instead of the animals.
They're so crazy.

See you again soon, Point Defiance Zoo.

Your BFF,
Max

No comments: