Who threw up in their bed last night?
Yup. Max did.
Who was cruising Schuster Parkway at 1 in the morning because their baby wouldn't sleep?
Yup. We were.
Who only napped for one hour today?
Yup. Max did.
Who walked to the store to get beer in hopes that it would calm a crying baby?
Yup. I did.
It's been a rough 24 hours. Max is still sick teething?.
However, he still managed to make a few phone calls on his Wii Nunchuk.
He's right. I'm so out of the celebrity gossip loop.
I had to reference Pink is the New Blog for this blog post.
Oh well, I may not know that Zac Efron is keeping his cool in New Orleans (what does that even mean???) but I can tell you a great way to keep track of all the paint colors you use in your house thanks to Pinterest!!
Exciting stuff.









1 comment:
Ha, ha!
Guess who is up now with a crying baby? Guess who has been up every hour for the last 3 nights with a crying baby? Guess who is drugging their baby and themselves in hopes of at least a 2 hour stretch of sleep?
P.S. J-Lo parties post split.
Post a Comment