We had a pretty interesting day around here.
I woke up with a sore throat and Max woke up with a fever.
I think it's a tooth because he had a constant stream of drool coming from his mouth all day long.
Unfortunately we had to cancel our dinner plans at the beach and our first meeting with Olivia Ray.
Rats.
On the plus side, we got to cuddle with our non-cuddler.
(obviously didn't get to a shower)
Sam and Ruby also enjoyed the quiet day.
My parents brought over Popsicles for Max and won ton soup for me. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Nick painted our mailbox to match our soon to be newly painted front door: Benjamin Moore's Moroccan Red.
Nick also made dinner. Tacos for us...
And grilled cheese with avocado for Toots.
Both delicious.
After dinner Max tried out one of his Popsicles.
He'll get it someday.
After dinner we looked at the dinosaur book.
Max even mustered up some energy to walk a little.
Hopefully Max and I wake up feeling better.
Even though I really did enjoy our lazy Sunday.
2 comments:
Really, really hoping we didn't make you guys sick! Colin's nose has been a little runny and Michael has been in rare form. May have to swing those two by the doctor! Hope you guys feel better soon!
Oh no! Not you guys, too! Max threw up about 30 minutes after I wrote this. Poor kids.
Post a Comment