After picking Max up from daycare we headed over to the Brown Bear car wash. We passed up the attendants recommendation for the "Beary Best" and went with the "Beary Good" wash to save a few bucks. I asked Nick if he thought the young and hip attendant died every time he had to ask a customer if they wanted the "Beary Best."
I would.
It's "Beary cheesy."
Here is a collage documenting Max's first car wash experience.
He got "beary scared."
I couldn't climb into the back seat and comfort him so I took pictures instead and tried to convince him that it was "so beary cool."
After the car wash we went to the park.
Nick and I took turns running and playing with Max.
Max wasn't really into the toys at the park.
He was much more interested in the dogs and birds.
And his dad.
When Nick lapped us, Max didn't understand why his dad was running away from him. He was "beary confused."
After the park we picked up a little dinner at the grocery store and then ate outside because there was no chance Max was going to stay inside.
We are all now "beary tired."
I'm enjoying a "beary good" beer and looking forward to another "beary good" day at work.
I'm just "beary glad" that it was nice out today. I'm "beary tired" of hanging out in the cold while Max runs around the backyard.
I hope you have a "beary good" night.










1 comment:
You should have at least one beary good beer for everytime you said beary. And I DIE that they actually make people say that. Granted... should I own something like that... I might do it too.
Post a Comment