Whew. We had a busy weekend.
Family, zoo, baby shower, mother's day, DIYing, and lots of playing outside.
Instead of telling you about it, I'll just show you.
I will give you some details about our DIY project.
I saw this on Pinterest and wanted it bad.
Only problem was we didn't have a mud room or anywhere to create one.
So, we just focused on the bench part which actually met three of our needs.
1. Somewhere to sit and take off shoes
2. Toy storage
3. Kid table for Max
The base is the bench is made from 2 Ikea Hemnes TV consoles.
The open space in the middle left room for a little table for our little dude.
Max was very helpful during the building process.
I now present the finished product.
Ta-da!
I've said it once and I'll say it again, "thank God I married a handy man!"
On another note, for those of you who were pro-Crocs, you were so right. They are so stinking cute on little boys.









No comments:
Post a Comment