This weekend Nick and I jetted away to Disneyland.
This was Nick's first visit to the Magic Kingdom and my 2nd.
My first time was in first grade and I remember the car ride, the hotel, and Star Tours.
Seems my lame memory started at an early age.
Here's a quick summary of our trip:
First ride: Pirates of the Caribbean
Last ride: Space Mountain
Katie's Favorite: Space Mountain
Nick's Favorite: Tower of Terror
Katie's Least Favorite: Tower of Terror (still waiting for my voice to return)
Nick's Least Favorite: It's a Small World
Tourist Highlight: All the awesome blow-outs we got to see on Grad Night
Tourist Lowlight: The couple who made out while waiting in line for the Tower of Terror
Best Decision Made: Taking our penny pinching butts to Disneyland
Worst Decision Made: Using Priceline. Our cheap hotel wasn't within walking distance to the park and also not on the transit line. Lesson learned.
Best Meal: Corndogs from The Little Red Wagon
Worst Meal: Tortilla Jo's when the chick sitting next to me barfed into her empty margarita glass. I don't do puke.
All in all it was a fabulous trip and far exceeded our expectations.
Next time we'll take Max.
Although, I think he enjoyed his weekend with Papa and Bama.
I'm sure as far as he's concerned he was in the happiest place on earth this weekend, too.
He got to bathe in the sink, visit Cabela's, eat out at Steamers, and play in the park.
Besides going to Disneyland with his wonderful parents, what more could a boy ask for?








1 comment:
I want to go to disneyland!!!!
Post a Comment