What a day!
We started celebrating with a "Happy Birthday" wake up call at 8am.
Then we got donuts.
Then we went home and played with Max's new present.
It's a water table.
Wait it's a sand table.
It's awesome and Nick made it all by himself.
Way to go, Dad.
Next we napped and then met family at the Hub for dinner.
Picky Pants loves pizza.
And vitamins.
I can hear him asking Nick for his "mimi" right now.
After dinner we came home for brownies and Max's annual tribute video.
Enjoy!
Happy Birthday to my little dude, Max.
When I asked you how old you were, you replied, "I'm happy."
You make me happy, buddy.
Keep on keeping on.
And once again, big thanks to John and Sherry over at Young House Love for doing their video first.
And once again, big thanks to John and Sherry over at Young House Love for doing their video first.







1 comment:
Very sweet. Love it.
So vitamins are a thing now? Crap... maybe I should give G some vitamins.
Post a Comment