I don't really have too much time on my hands.
I've actually got a lot to do (report cards, house cleaning, laundry, etc) but I chose to spend my time on less imperative things like making a video that documents our entire day.
In my defense it only took me 20 or so minutes and I loved every second of it.
So, enjoy it, cause I sure did.
I love watching toddlers play together.
It's so stinking cute.
If you're not into the video montage than I'm sure you'll enjoy the fact that I went shopping at the Loft today (in between the party and the park in case you were curious) and got $473 worth of clothes for $180 and since I had a gift card I actually only spent $120.
Let's hear it for coupons, teacher discounts, and applying for credit cards!
I'm still waiting for them to call me and tell me there's been a mistake.
Grandpa Walt, try and tell me you're not impressed.
Oh, make sure to check back in tomorrow because tomorrow's post will be filled with 2nd Birthday goodness.
Yes, there will be a video.
Don't worry. It won't be of our entire day.
It's of Max's entire 2nd year.
Make sure you carve out a good 10 minutes of your day.
It'll be worth it.
2 comments:
Bummer...I couldn't watch your video. It said it was private.
Fixed it! Thanks, Chrissy!
Post a Comment