It looks like Max has a bad case of the Bieber Fever.
This is awful. I can't believe that I spent an hour and a half trying to photoshop Justin Bieber's hair onto Max. In my defense, it was my brother's idea. And in Max's defense, he clearly does not like it. |
6 comments:
love it!
Who doesn't have Bieber fever???
I know you already showed me this at work, but it was SO funny I had to look again! Hysterical!
Ha, Ha. I would say LOL but I kind of hate that term:) This is a good one. I think it was totally worth the hour you spent photoshopping!
Justine, my brother has changed 'Beiber fever' to 'Beiber Believer'.
Sarah, I'm not down with LOL either. I started using it a few months ago because I truly do 'laugh out loud' but LOL is just too much. What else could we use?
Jeeze I don't know...I am horrible with acronyms. I sometimes have to Google them along with all those symbols. The most recent Google was <3. I was seeing that darn thing everywhere. I guess it is supposed to be a heart??? Anywho, I think I will stick with, "Ha, Ha" or "Good one." I know, I'm old and lame.
Post a Comment