February 26, 2011

Hook Em

I've been assuming that everyone knew why we refer to Max's fingers of choice as "hook 'em."


For those that aren't familiar with Austin, Bevo, and UT, "hook 'em" is short for "hook 'em horns" which is a University of Texas thing. I don't really know what it means but Nick says it's the equivalent of "Go Cougs" and that I get.

Anyway, Max's Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jacob went to UT to get their MBAs. I know they got diplomas because I was at their graduation but from the stories I heard their education had more to do with tailgates, raft trips, and "studies" abroad (just kidding, I know you guys worked hard. Especially Jacob. He was the social chair after all). The whole family has come to love Texas and we'll be traveling there this spring for Kelly and Jacob's wedding. Can't wait to get my paws on an iced Turbo from Jo's and a breakfast taco from Torchy's Trailer Park .
 Do they make cowboy boots for babies?


1 comment:

* Chrissy * said...

Yes they do...Ryan has a few pairs. I'll check his baby stuff. I'm sure they'll be perfect, after all, Justin bought them in Texas!