February 7, 2011

No Case of the Mondays Here

The Adams family had themselves a nice little Monday evening.

We played in the exersaucer and did our best Great-Grandpa Walt impersonations. Max won.  

Nick read Baby's First Book to Max.

They both agreed the book was LAME but decided Grover could save this story time.

Nick's mom, Nana, has an excellent Grover voice. Nick's is a work in progress. His Grover sounds like he's from Germany.

Despite the scary title, Max was brave enough to make it to the end of the book.

 
He even had enough energy to goof around right before bed.
Good-night Max!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jeeze you guys really have it together over there. Activity and story time...Max sleeping in his own crib. I could learn a thing or two from you guys:)

NickandKatieAdams said...

It's all Max. Ask me how it's going in a few years when we have two. How many days do you get for President's Break. Maybe a playdate? And congrats on the upcoming arrival of a NEICE!

Sarah said...

I think I only have Monday off but would love to get together! Email me a time that would work for you!

And I am VERY excited for a little niece:)