February 27, 2011

Not So Stone Cold

There was a video all over Facebook this weekend about a baby laughing hysterically over ripped paper. After watching the video I'll admit that I was a bit sad. Max is a pretty quiet baby and he's not a big laugher. If we work really hard we can get him to chuckle once or twice but that's it.
 I've always wanted to hear him squeal with delight.

Max has been a little on the fussy side today so I jokingly suggested that Nick rip some paper to cheer him up. I did not expect for it to go anywhere.
Well, like kids do, he surprised us...


The best part of this story is when I told Nick that I was sad Max wasn't a giggler, he responded that the parents of the You Tube kid must not be very funny. So there you have it.

No comments: