![]() |
| Its been coming down off and on all day. Thanks for shoveling the sidewalks, Nick. The mailman still cut through the grass. |
![]() |
| I put Max in front of the sliding glass door for the first time so he could watch the snow. |
![]() |
| He was stoked. |
![]() |
| Guess I should clean the nose prints off the window and take that last Christmas bin down to the basement. Seriously. |




2 comments:
Great pictures! Your neighborhood looks superb in snow, and your sidewalk even better. Oh, don't worry about the Christmas bin, Justin just put ours away this past weekend...(insert the latest replacement of lol here)
I heart your pictures too. Don't feel bad about the bin... I had a large Christmas snowman up in our bedroom for the month of January. I finally took it downstairs to stick in the garage but it didn't quite make it so it now sits in the laundry room. You should just keep the bin there until next Christmas then decorating will be a snap.
Post a Comment