We had plans to head over the pass to visit family this past weekend but when Max woke up Friday night throwing up we decided to postpone the trip. However, he was so chipper and puke-free on Saturday morning that we decided to make the trip.
BAD CHOICE.
 |
| Here's Max playing with his cousin, Olivia. She's sick now. So is her dad and her big sister, Aly. |
 |
| Here he is with Nick who is also sick. Nick's mom, Nana is sick and so is his sister, Courtney. |
 |
| Here he is playing with Hadley. We haven't heard from them yet, but I bet she's sick. |
 |
And here's our little trooper who is still sick by the way. Three days of diarrhea just doesn't seem right so we are heading to the doctor this afternoon. I was sick but I'm feeling better now, thank you. To all of our families members whom we've infected, we are truly, very sorry.
Next time we decide to take a trip when someone isn't feeling well we will remember the trip to Yakima where we had to stop twice on the ride home so Nick and I could both throw up. We'll laugh about this someday. |
1 comment:
Sorry everyone is sick! Get well soon!
Post a Comment