July 13, 2011

Mmmmm Cupcake

On the way home from swimming lessons, Max and I stopped at Burning Cupcake to pick up a sweet treat for after dinner. I'd never been before and wanted to give them a shot.

Red Velvet is my all time favorite (must be the cream cheese frosting) but they didn't have any left so I went with the Cinnamon Oatmeal.

I set the delightfully packaged cupcake on the dining room table while I fixed Max some dinner. A few minutes later, Max and I were at the table discussing the Roger Clemmons steroid case when I heard a funny noise coming from our bedroom.

In retrospect, I should have known something was up when only one dog was surrounding Max during dinner. But we all know what they say about hindsight. 

Into my room I dashed to find this:

My cupcake totally gone!
Completely devoured on my side of the bed nonetheless!
Not only do I not get a cupcake for dessert but I also have to change the sheets!

Someone is going to have major diarrhea and it better happen OUTSIDE.


If I were pregnant and if I have not been working my butt off at Elev8 Fitness I would be a lot more upset and tears would have been shed. I'm going to say that there was some divine intervention here.

On a more positive note, I made this today and it is divine.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm mad and it wasn't even my cupcake.