Today turned out to be a pretty awesome day.
It started out with Max sleeping in to 8. That never happens.
Then, while Nick was painting the basement, Max and I walked to Starbucks with my mom.
We sat outside and enjoyed our coffee and each other's company.
Max was goofy.
When he wasn't being goofy he couldn't keep his eyes of this baby.
And when he wasn't being goofy or starring at the goofy bike he was being sweet. He's always sweet.
When we got home it was time for Nick to get the brisket on the grill.
[Side note: Blogging is funny.]
I NEVER would have taken a picture of this before I joined the Blogosphere.
And you should have seen me practically die when I realized he was wearing a Texas shirt while making Texas brisket.
Here are some more ridiculous photos that I felt the need to document.
6 hours later.....
The small army we were expecting never showed so it'll be brisket tacos tomorrow, brisket quesadilla on Tuesday, and brisket sandwiches on Wednesday.
Are you dying to know if Max ate it??
Nope!
He liked the cornbread for a minute but everything else was "no".
So we had to call in a relief meal in the final inning.
Space food and yogurt. De-lish.
We hope y'all had a great day filled with family, sun, and good food just like us.

1 comment:
Isn't if funny what blogging gets you to take pictures of? I have to hold myself back sometimes to avoid funny looks from Mike.
Post a Comment