Max is such a picky eater.
Most new foods are met with a swift shake of the head.
Take Thursday night's dinner for example.
The little stink wouldn't eat a thing.
We try to get Max to eat what we're having. But most of the time we have to bring in a relief meal which could be one of the following: yogurt, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, peanut butter and jelly, waffles.
Tonight, Nick and I were having this.
So, we put together a simpler version for Max. And when I say "we" I mean Nick.
Here's how it went down.
And then he got goofy.
Sweet! We've got something else to add to the list of "Maxwell's Edible Delights".
After dinner, Nick and Max headed outside to enjoy the new backyard while I did the dishes. I'm not a total bum.
And wherever we go, the Italian's are sure to follow.
Doesn't Sam look regal?
Tomorrow, Nick is making this. The BBQ sauce is on the stove right now and it smells soooo good.
I'll let you know what McPicky thinks later.

1 comment:
Man, you make me want to come over and eat grilled cheese and sit in your new yard then spend the night and wake up to the smell of BBQ sauce brewing away. Jealous!
Post a Comment