I let Max do something that I've been wanting to do for a long time.
It lived up to every expectation.
He didn't go gaga for his Birthday cake but I knew he'd be all hands on deck with yogurt.
After "lunch" Max got a scrub in the tub and then it was off to the place where all stay at home moms go when they don't have anything else to do.
I bought 8 sets of multiplication cards for my classroom.
Woo. Hoo.
Woo. Hoo.
And holy-moly Max has a molar.
Guess it's time to break out the beef jerky, you carnivore you.
Guess it's time to break out the beef jerky, you carnivore you.

1 comment:
Those pics are so sticking funny. Livi was looking with me and she said, "Max...messy." Also I would appreciate it if you could refere to target as the place that stay at home parents go to because I have done that too. lol
Post a Comment