Max and I decided to head over to the zoo today and use his birthday membership for the first time.
There were so many sights to see.
These cuddly monkeys were so cute.
But Max saw something else that caught his eye.
Nope. No animals. Just a waterfall.
What Max really couldn't get enough of was all the kids.
The kids who were cutting us in line.
The kids rolling & screaming down the hill.
The kids who were "disrespecting" their parents.
The kids who wanted Dippin' Dots.
And the kids who were melting down.
The poor kid didn't get to see the sharks because his mom was afraid to leave the stroller outside.
I LOVE my stroller.
So he had to settle for the aquarium instead where he got to see the kids who were pretending to shoot the fish.
Unfortunately his missed the lady in the "New Mom 2011" t-shirt.
I know a few new moms who might like to have one of those. :)
I THINK he was actually watching the penguins.
I don't remember any running water features at this exhibit.
After the penguins it was apparent that Max was getting a little snoozie so we decided to head out. On our way up to parking lot we spotted this little sweetie and a few other admirers.
Next time we go to the zoo we'll take friends and I will make sure to bring along my positive attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment